Adding an I-Frame in XSL code

Hello all

On my output page I will have a navigation menu with
links to various resources. I want to add an 'iframe'
where these resources can be displayed without leaving
the main page. I have tried this is as per the code
below and the frame shows up ok but the source is not
displayed, even for the default home.htm page. When I
click on view source I get the error message: "The xml
source file is unavailable for viewing"

<xsl:template match="/">
    <head>
      <xsl:call-template name="HTMLHead" />
    </head>
   <iframe
   src ="home.htm" name="showframe" align="right"

   height="600" width="450">
   </iframe>
   <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

Has anybody any suggestions how I can overcome this
problem.

Rgds, Brian.