RE: what should be the correct subject line

thiabek wrote:
> hello thanks
> but it is not working.
> I want output in wml format and it is coming but with some unwanted
> entities.
> the <p> </p> are still in the output.
> What can be the reason.

Most likely one of your templates is putting them there.

> And testing for <br>what you have suggesterd is like reverse of what i
> wanted.
> by writing
> <xsltemplate match="a/br | li/br | br/br">
> <xsl:apply-tempates />
> </xsl:template>
> i would have to write <xsl:template match="p/br | div/br and so on">
>                      </xsl:template>

No, all you'd need to write is
	<xsl:template match="br">
			<xsl:apply-templates/>
	</xsl:template>
because of the precedence rules for templates. The first template is more
specific, so
matched by that
while any other <br>s will be matched by the one I've given you.

try it.
Tom