RE: nodeset extension in .Net?

>>I seem to remember that in .Net there isn't a node-set extension
>>function, and that node-sets are accessible.

>My memory was right, I'm just getting an xpath exception, something
that
>in msxml 4 was returning a nodeset - or at least not failing - is
>failing in .Net

or maybe not, I guess there isn't support for Nodesets after all, I lack
words to comment on the weird way they seem to deal with stylesheets
trying to use one though. Damn. Now I can't be sure if I should do some
work following up on Drew Marsh's example here:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0104813/2002/06/16.html#a50

or just use msxml in .Net
seems like a bad idea but I need a node-set function, and I need to be
able to pass in a node-set as a parameter, both of which seem to be too
much work in .Net when taken together to be worth bothering with.
Damn that was two hours of work wasted seeing if I could port my apps
generated asp to aspx.