AW: cannot transform to <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

Hi Phillip,
the problem with your stylesheet is that with the instruction:
xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
you are saying:
"all elements with an html prefix are associated with the namespace
identified with "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";.
What you want, instead, is to have all your elements (with no prefix)
associated to that namespace. So, you want a "default namespace".
You do this simply by omitting the prefix in the same instruction, as in:
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

Full stylesheet:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet