Naming conventions

Hi everyone,
My simple question is regarding <xsl:variable> and <xsl:template> names.
I know you can call them what you like (as long as it starts with a letter,
colon, etc etc) but is there a naming convention used.
Eg
<xsl:variable name="hello-world">    or
<xsl:variable name="helloWorld">

<xsl:template name="hello-world">    or
<xsl:template name="helloWorld">

I looked in the archives, but can't find any mention of any naming
convention for variables and templates (except that all xslt instructions
use lowercase and hyphens)
I would be interested in what list members use.

Thanks
Bodrul

material.
Any views or opinions presented in this Email message are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Synergy
Logistics Limited  unless specifically stated.
Email communications are not necessarily secure and therefore
Synergy Logistics Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in
error, Please notify Synergy Logistics Limited immediately.

         Synergy Logistics Ltd. 01509 232706