Choosing Elements

This question may have already been asked but Im still
confused. So..
My XML file looks a little like this:
	<Book>
		<Name>Sample</Name>
		<Parameter>
			<Name>Branch</Name>
			<Value>56789</Value>
		</Parameter>
                <Parameter>
			<Name>Division</Name>
			<Value>56789</Value>
		</Parameter>
	</Book>
	<Book>
		<Name>Sample2</Name>
		<Parameter>
			<Name>Branch</Name>
			<Value>7890</Value>
		</Parameter>
	</Book>
Where there can be any number of Books and Books can
have any number of Parameters (they may or may not
have the same Parameters). I've been trying to create
a form with my stylesheet where the name of the
parameter is the the name of a selection menu and the
value of parameter is one of the selectable values in
the menu. I'm fairly new to XML/XSL so this has been
difficult. I hope I explained my problem well enough.