RE: JSP includes in XSLT

The only way to do it is to use d-o-e (disable-output-escaping).
I've done this in some of my own stylesheets for very similar reasons.
If the URLs to the file attributes are known (i.e., not
dynamic), it's fairly simple. Something like this:

<xsl:template match="x">
<head>
<title><xsl:value-of select="title"></title>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[<%@ include
file="help_fd_table_end.inc"]]></xsl:text>
</head>
</xsl:template>

The CDATA sections are required and you may also need to be careful
about line ends and other white space. If parts of the file name are
dynamic and have to be derived from content in your input XML, you're
going to have to flip back and forth inbetween <xsl:text> with d-o-e set
and the usual XSLT instructions.

It would be nice if JSP had an XML compatible syntax for this,
wouldn't it?

Sara Mitchell