RE: Converting XSLT output to HTML document?

> I'm not sure how this is done - perhaps I have missed
> something.

Yes, you seem to have missed the fact that most XSLT processors don't
run in the browser! Most of them (including MSXML, though they hide it
well) have a command line interface and an API that allows you to send
the serialized output to a file.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com

  What I have is a stylesheet, and XML files that