This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
grouping in XPATH with parenthesis
- From: Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt at yahoo dot com>
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: [xsl] grouping in XPATH with parenthesis
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
I recently saw an XPATH expression (in Dave Obasanjo's "Things to
Know and Avoid When Querying XML Documents") that included parentheses
used for grouping:
I had to scratch my head wondering if I have ever seen parentheses
used in this fashion. Is anyone familiar enough with this usage
to explain when parenthesis would be needed and where in the
specs they are even allowed?
Do You Yahoo!?
Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list