Re: Keep-together and friends

Raimund Kammering wrote:

Sorry I pasted the wrong link. The list I meant is:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user

Yes. I should have read there fisrst. Especially, before posting to that list...

And yes, I found an ugly-but-useful answer to my problem on the archives:

On post http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102102545323696&w= <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102102545323696&w=2>, Mr. Pietschmann wrote this:

The keep-with-(next|previous) properties work on table rows. [...] If you want to keep other stuff toghether, like a heading and the first paragraph, an image and the image caption or just some blocks, you can put the in a blind table and use keep-with-next on the table rows.

That solves exactly my problem.

Thank you Mr. Kammering. And thank you Mr. Pietschmann.

Antonio Fiol