Re: Lifting xml values to use as html attributes / rendering data to html

Tim,

This is actually a meta-response, since I'm sure you got the answer.

What did you search for when you looked at the FAQ for this?

It'd be nice to know, since this is one of the FAQest of FAQs, and maybe we could tune the FAQ so it's easier to find. It comes across the list fairly often (as you'll discover if you keep reading), usually in little wavelets (so stay tuned, we may see others asking it).

Cheers (and welcome to XSL-List!)
Wendell