Writing a stylesheet to create a stylesheet, with XSLT in the XML

I've written a stylesheet that processes an XML file and creates another
stylesheet from it.  So far, so good.

But, I've now run into a case where I want some of the XSLT to be in the XML
file.  I want to select the text from the XML and have it written out as
proper XSLT.  The problem is <xsl:text> will not let me embed an
<xsl:value-of> inside it, so I can't turn on disable-output-escaping.

Below is an example of what I want to do:

XML snippet:

<Sections label="&lt;xsl:value-of select=&quot;/Doc/FirstName&quot;&gt;"/>

I would like to take the contents of the attribute label and place it
directly in the output tree and turn off escaping of the <, > and "
characters.

Is this possible?

Thanks for any help,
Scott