Re: SystemId Unknown?

Hello Dean,

I know these errors, it must be Xalan. The error means, that "class" *is*
the illegal attribute. I can not say that there is really an error in your
code, but you are creating the class-attribute multiple times (one for each
Data). I think you can completely remove <xsl:for-each select="Data"/> (or
let it start after the <xsl:choose> for your class-attribute), maybe this
already solves the problem. Then you can improve your code:

<xsl:for-each select="Record">
     <xsl:if test="position() mod 2 = 1">
       <xsl:attribute name="class">rowOdd</xsl:attribute>
     </xsl:if>
     <xsl:for-each select="Data">
       <!-- the rest of your code -->
     </xsl:for-each>