xsl-fo from fop, further editing in Adobe Acrobat question?

I have some .fo that's being generated using FOP, now I'm checking this in
Adobe Acrobat, things I'm coming across that I don't like and I hope people
can give me pointers on(either pointers such as 1. you want too much 2.
can't be done with FOP but is a breeze with RenderX 3. Bryan get a clue the
answer is this simple)
The problems are 1. I run the accessibility checker against my pdf and get
the following:
"The checker found problems which may prevent the document from being fully
accesible
   + All of the text in this document lacks a language specification"
 1 element(s) with no alternate text
  + This document is not structured; the reading order is incorrect."

Well of course I am most concerned about the non-structuredness of my
document, although I don't know exactly what it means in this context :)

Could the use of xml:lang, or the language attribute on my page-sequence
solve the first problem?  Second is there a property  for the equivalent of
the alt or title attribute? I haven't found one but xsl-fo is such a big
standard I could well have missed it. Does the reading order refer to the
bidi settings, and if so is there an fo processor out there that allows me
to set the reading order, i.e that has support for bidi-override?

Another problem is that I would really like to save a generated pdf as xml,
using the save as xml plugin, however it needs the pdf to be a Tagged Pdf,
if anyone has any experience with doing this, i.e generating pdf using some
specific processor then saving as xml from Acrobat can you tell me what your
methods are? I would be most appreciative(I think that means you can hit me
up for alchohol at an xml conference somewhere)