RE: content management stuff - was -> Re: a simple case study

> Are people interested in discussing content management issues on this
> list (if it is appropriate)? If people are intersted and this is not the
> best place, is there one?

Don't know if this is the place or not, but yes I'm interested.  We're not
doing content management as much as automated content builders, which
implies some level of content management.  In our case the resources the
users have to play with are mostly fixed (the exception being style sheets),
the number of ways they have to glue them together will be endless...