Re: Problem with API

Michael Hi,

Yes, changing the style sheet changes the behavior, and I reasonably
sure are the pieces are in place.

My app. is sending SAX events to the ContentHandler interface of the
TransformerHandlerImpl object.  When I look at the DTM after the app.
calls endDocument, I see 600+ nodes in the tree.  When I call getName()
on the root node I get "#document".  When I call getName() on the first
child node I get a blank/null.  This is the same behavior I see from
within the stylesheet.

When I call newTransformerHandler() without a stylesheet parameter, I
get a TransformerIdentityImpl object, and the incoming xml is perfectly
echoed to the output.

I'm now going to try placing a SAXFilter between my app. and the
TransformerHandler.  It probably won't make a difference, but I'll try
anything now.

Mike

P.S.  I bought your book yesterday--good work!

Michael Welter
Denver, Colorado, USA
    __o   Phone: +1 303 674 2575
  _ \<,_  Fax: +1 303 670 1918