Re: Ignoring default attributes during XSL transform

Correct, that I understand. But I am wondering if there is a way to compare
the value in the tree with an attribute's default value defined in the DTD.
Something like this:

<xsl:apply-templates select="*@[. !=  '{attribute's default val}']"/>

I would like to only output the attributes which are not the default value
to make the outputted xml more readable. I have about 30 attributes but
most of then are just set to their default values.

Thank You,
Manny