RE: Grooping and Sorting problem

Hi,

	thanks for the answer but the problem is: i want to sort all
elements
like you suggest and i want to make a table with 5 rows and n column. To do
this
i try this:

	<xsl:for-each select="test" >

		<xsl:sort select="@number" data-type ="number"/>

		<xsl:if test="position() mod 5 = 1">

			<xsl:for-each select="self::test |
following-sibling::test[position() &lt; 5]">
select="@number"/></td>
			</xsl:for-each>

		</xsl:if>

	</xsl:for-each>

But the problems is the first element is sorted but the
	following-sibling::test[position() &lt; 5]"
is not sorted...

So how can i, first sort all element and after grooping it
to make a table with 5 rows and n column?

Thanks a lot!

Fred