RE: XSL and HTML

XSLT will only give you savings in effort if it enables you to apply one
stylesheet to many different pages of your web site. If you're going to
write a different stylesheet for each page in your site, you might as well
have written the page in HTML in the first place.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com