Problem with image

Hi,
I sent the mail called Process an element depending.. The solution of the
physical space of the quadrants helped me. I still have a problem though. I
want to be able to put an image and that although the image could be bigger
than the space available in the cell it should only be as big as its space.

Thanks a lot,
Alvaro Mujica