Re: XML to PDF and greek letters

Eric.Reiter@ic.lu wrote:
> I have an XML file with some Greek letters...
> But I would like to have a PDF file from this XML using XSLFO and FOP. And
> in this case, the Greek letters aren't correct.

You have to select a font which has glyphs for greek letters, FOP wont
do this automatically. Using
 font-family="Symbol"
on some enclosing fo:block or fo:inline is almost there, unfortunately,
some characters from your example are still missing. Get a more complete
font, look into the FOP documentation how to make it known to FOP
and then use font-family to select it.

HTH
J.Pietschmann