Re: XSL code for CALS (Oasis) tables

> I am working with a DTD suite that uses CALS/Oasis tables, and I want to
put
> together some stylesheets to transform those documents to HTML and XSL
> formatting objects. I've looked at the Docbook XSL stylesheets, and it
looks
> like the code in there will do the trick, however, I was wondering if
anyone
> has extracted the table code out of those stylesheets so that it can be
used
> via a simple xsl:include. I'm just trying to save some time. If no one has
> done that yet, then I guess it is up to me :-).

Hi,

A while back I did some work with CALS tables. You can see the (modified
docbook) stylesheet I ended up in the archive at:

http://www.biglist.com/cgi-bin/wilma/wilma_hiliter/xsl-list/200202/msg00666.
html

This supports the Oasis model but lacks some of the CALS stuff - I had to
add <spanspec> support if I remember...

If you improve this or add any functionality to it, please post it to the
list as I will be using it again soon

cheers
andrew