Re: How can i convert the variable value into xpath

>  	How can i convert the variable value into xpath ??
>  	e.g . a variable var  has value //a/c
>  	now if i write <xsl:value-of select="$var"/>
>  	i am getting the value //a/c  and not the value of  xpath //a/c.

If you create a string object that you want to be evaluated as an XPath
expression, well, that is not something you can do in standard XSLT. Some XSLT
processors have an extension function that allow this; I suggest you check the
documentation for the processor you are using.

   - Mike