Re: Output: XML to XML scrambling unicode characters

Mike,

It's off-topic for this list, but it might be worth noting for the EAD
community that NoteTab Pro doesn't do Unicode. (Or if it does, it's not
doing it for you.) NoteTab is a favorite among EADers, isn't it?

You are going to see alot of A characters with hats on them, and given the
polyglottish EAD crowd, likely you'll hear a fair amount of howling. It's
only fair: but it's the tool that's failing you.

Cheers,
Wendell