Restarting the numbering sequence of a fo:list-block

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to restart
the numbering sequence of a fo:list-block without using the
"from" attribute of xsl:number element. I don't want to use the
"from" attribute because it seems to be selection criteria
oriented which for me doesn't really pertain. I've searched the
FAQs, 3 different books, tutorials, through the W3C specs, all
to no avail.

I want 2 lists like so:

  My First List:
  1. entry 1
  2. entry 2

  My Second List:
  1. entry 1
  2. entry 2

What happens for me is:

  My First List:
  1. entry 1
  2. entry 2

  My Second List:
  3. entry 1
  4. entry 2

If it makes any difference, I'm using Apache FOP 0.20.2.

Any ideas?

Thanks
--
Gary F