Re: Include files with relative path

Miguel,

Relative uri's in include and import has been pretty stable for some time.
What version/lang of the processor are you using.

Paul

                    "Miguel Angel Medina Lopez"
                    <mamedina@logic-factory.com       To:     "XSL List" <XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com>
                    >                                 cc:
                    Sent by:                          Subject:     [xsl] Include files with relative path
                    owner-xsl-list@lists.mulber
                    rytech.com

                    01/30/2002 07:30 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Hi all:

I want to include a xsl file within other and use <include> tag. The
problem
is that the file that use <include> is call with a file:// URI, and I want
to include using relative path, however, if I use <include
href="../included.xsl"/> an error occur (not file found).

Can anyone help me?. I'm using Xalan.

Thank You all.