RE: XSLT/XPath Conformance - invitation for test files

At 2002-01-08 09:45 +0000, you wrote:
> > Hello from the OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee,
> >
> > We finally got the press announcement out today regarding our
> > invitation for test files:
> >
><quote> Boston, MA, USA; 7 January 2001--OASIS, the XML interoperability
>consortium, issued an open invitation </quote>
>
>Yes, it took a year, but I'm sure it was worth it.

Ouch!  Thank you, Mike ... I missed that (as Carol did) and I will bring it
to her attention immediately.

It is, of course, supposed to be dated 2002.  Perhaps it was subliminal in
that we had hoped to have it done last year but, the excellent efforts of
the members of our small committee notwithstanding, we just didn't have the
number of helpers we needed to do it in a timely manner.

I hope list members would consider their membership in OASIS to help the
volunteer effort.

--
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.