This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: ampersand character in xsl attribute?
- From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism at maden dot org>
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:15:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [xsl] ampersand character in xsl attribute?
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
At 18:22 17-12-2001, Dan Cederholm wrote:
>Not sure who's bright idea it was to make the beginning
>character of an entity, an entity itself :)
Take a moment to think about that...
Pick a different character to start entities.
Now try and type it without confusing your parser.
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, HMM Consulting Int'l, Inc.
DTDs/schemas - conversion - ebooks - publishing - Web - B2B - training
<URL: http://www.hmmci.com/ > <URL: http://crism.maden.org/consulting/ >
PGP Fingerprint: BBA6 4085 DED0 E176 D6D4 5DFC AC52 F825 AFEC 58DA
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list