Re: Javascript and XSLT

>    I want to use javascript with XSLT but it doesn't work. I want to
>    know if it is possible and how should I do it. Thanks.

You need to be more specific. What doesn't work and what are you trying
to do?.

to say "use javascript with XSLT" is like saying "use Java with fortran"
or any other two programming languages that you choose to mention.
there is no direct relationship between the two.
You can do all sorts of things: write java source code as output from a
fortran program, write fortran source code as output from a java
program, call fortran libraries from java. You might even find some non
standard system that lets you write combined program that combines
constructs from both languages. In fact perople do combine XSLT and
javascript in any of these ways.

David