Re: XSLT works in IE6 and some IE5

Hi Guys,

As far as I know IE works pretty good with XSLT when you are using
not standard XSL but "Microsoft's" version. I did one project using
it and actually everything works fine in any IE5 and IE6, and I never
downloaded any MSXMLs, etc... The problem is that when they did it in IE5
there was no ready standard to follow, so they invented something what is
not really standard now.

I experienced only one problem, about which I already wrote here -
when you switch from one page to another faster then browser opens this page
- sometimes XML text goes on the screen (but it is really rare!)

I used in XSLT only what Microsoft recommended. You can see it here:

http://www.softcorporation.com/products/medcoder/

When you login as demo and search something - all data transferred in XML
and XSLT takes place on client side.

Regards
Vadim