This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
ArborText Epic and Solaris...
- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas at mail dot finestra dot net>
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:44:00 -0800
- Subject: [xsl] ArborText Epic and Solaris...
- Reply-to: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
We're using ArborText's Epic editor to create XML documents using the
DocBook DTD. We've successfully tested the Arbortext Print Composer and Web
and Wireless composer locally driven by a GUI.
We now want to run their Epic Web and Wireless composer in Batch Mode from a
Solaris Command line. Are any of you doing this? Does anyone have experience
with their proprietary ACL language?
Also, do any of you convert XML content (DocBook) into NROFF markup for MAN
Sr. Tech Writer
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list