RE: xslt on server-side vs. client-side

> > Lower electricity bills.
>
> I'm not sure how having 1000's of clients perform a transform
> 1 time each
> saves any electricity over 1 server performing the same transform 1000
> times?

Well, the server is probably heating up a room that's being expensively
cooled with powerful air-conditioning, while the client is running in an
unheated attic in Lappland where the extra warmth is much appreciated...

But it's probably more to do with the fact that you don't pay your users'
electricity bills, and you do pay your own.

Mike Kay