Re: Grouping with Xt

> I'm sure I'm not the only one forced to use Xt and required to do
> grouping.

How can you be forced to use xt? Most of us started with xt, having a
widely available free tool that very quickly (usually within days)
tracked the development of the working drafts of XSLT was really vital
feature in the quick adoption of XSLT. But James stopped developing xt
a couple of drafts back from the final XSLT rec so it doesn't conform to
the rec and it misses a few features completely, keys being the main
one. Is it really impossible to switch to saxon or xalan if you want a
java system?

David