RE: XSL Tools

> > I need an WYSIWYG HTML editor like Dreamwaver but I want to create
> > XSL document and not HTML pages. After, with these XSL document and
> > a XML document create HTML pages with a SERVLET.
> > Can anyone tell me about some tool with these features or is
> > imposible?
>
> The closest I've seen is the Whitehill <xsl>Composer tool, which gives
> you a WYSIWYG view of the HTML but allows you to drag/drop elements
> from the source XML into that HTML page. From the brief look I've had
> at it, it looks pretty neat, but I haven't tried using it in anger.

I took a look at Whitehill Composer too. Very professionally packaged piece
of software, but I found I couldn't generate the visual renditions of my XML
that I wanted to achieve. It might have got better in the six months since I
tried it; and it might have had capabilities that I failed to discover in
the three or four hours I spent on it.

Mike Kay