RE: Building XML DOM from Access DB column with mixed content

[Get raw message]
Doug,
You would have to do something like
Set newElem = gobjXML.createElement("definition")
Dim xml:set xml = server.createobject("msxml2.domdocument")
xml.loadXML("<?xml version=""1.0""?><t>" & objRS("Definition") & "</t>")
Dim nodes:set nodes = xml.selectNodes("/t/*")
For n in nodes
	newElem.appendChild n
Next
root.childNodes.Item(i).appendChild newElem

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml