Re: Can't pass parameters across differing contexts?

This was my first idea too ...  the built-in templates. But are there
built-in templates for modes, in this case mode="list"? If not, the template
match="options" mode="list" would not be used anytime. And I think he would have
noticed this.

Or am I wrong?

Joerg

http://www.gmx.net