RE: How to include the name of a xml document in the content of a tag.

I am using the next java code:

Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer(new
StreamSource(XSLFile));
transformer.transform(new StreamSource(XMLFile), new StreamResult(fOutPut));

How can I pass the xml filename in as a parameter to the transform?

Lots of thanks for your help.

				Beatriz