Conversion of int to string

Hi All,
     I am working on XML and transforming it  using XSLT. I wanted to
convert an Integer to a string. I have the ascii value with me and i want
it's character equivalent. Is there any way to do this using XSL only?? I
cannot use any other programming language and i'm parsing through IE
(msxml).

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Reema Duggal