Re: Build unique nodeset when Key can't be used?

David

>But it's better to use an expression that works than one that doesn't.

I am once again in your debt. It works like a charm.

I was trying to see why the first version you suggested wasn't working when
your revision arrived. Once I had got my head around it (I find XSLT a bit
terse at times!) they both seem to be working by looking at the @id of any
following sibling links and only including the current link if it doesn't
find one. That seems quite reasonable so why doesn't the first version work
and why does the second?

Chris