libxslt & apache modules - was - RE: Caching compiled stylesheets

I am in the same boat and looking for documentation and examples.  What
language are you using to trigger the transform?  I am using perl and
XML::LibXML and XML::LibXSLT (which is a perl wrapper for libxml and
libxslt).  I would love to see your code to just get it from a different
angle.

AxKit (these guys made XML:LibXML and XML::LibXSLT) might be what you are
looking for. The site is down right now but you can access it from:
http://217.158.50.178/

Here is a simple script (not for AxKit - an Apache module) that I use:
Question: how do you pass parameters?
package Apache::Transformations;
use strict;

use XML::LibXSLT;
use XML::LibXML;

sub handler {

  my $parser = XML::LibXML->new();
  my $xslt = XML::LibXSLT->new();

  my $source =
$parser->parse_file('/home/gudgeon/sites/master/WEB-INF/tool/config_sites_li
st.xml');
  my $style_doc =
$parser->parse_file('/home/gudgeon/sites/master/WEB-INF/tool/site_chooser.xs
l');

  my $stylesheet = $xslt->parse_stylesheet($style_doc);

  my $results = $stylesheet->transform($source);

  print $stylesheet->output_string($results);

}

1;

hope this helps and hoping for help,
-Rob