Re: Problem with test condition in xsl:when

[snip]
> In xsl I use to say <xsl:when
> test=".[/AttendanceCategoryUID='value']> and it would
> work fine. This time it isnt. Is the way to access the
> node any different in XSLT now?

In XSL writing <xsl:when test=".[/AttendanceCategoryUID='value']">
is a syntax error. It was valid in an early Draft of the Standard
you probably have learned to think of as "XSL". You have to
unlearn this. You can try
  <xsl:when test="AttendanceCategoryUID='value'">

Apart from this, it is not at all clear what you are asking.
I recommend to trim down your XSL to the relevant parts, especially
remove unnecessary comments, and provide a more concise description
of your problem: what you want to do, what you tried to solve the
problem, and what the results were.

J.Pietschmann