Re: xsl:param may not be used here

Wendell:

Thanks for the input. I obviously don't understand the significance of the
namespace. My interpretation of everything I read was that the namespace was
only providing a way to distinguish between similar tags and that there was
not inherent "functionality" associated with the namespace.

I'll hit the sites you recommended to try to clear up my misunderstanding.

Thanks