Creating page breaks in XSLT

Hello all,

I am creating an invoice and wanted to know about controlling the page
breaks in XSLT.  I want to be able to set the page break, so when
printing out the invoice, the heading will appear on the top of each
page with the results below the heading. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Jitt