Re: Generic template for selection

>Hi
>Can someone please tell me how to write a generic template that can take two
>parameters $from and $to (both of which may be elements,
>attributes,textnodes,...) and copy the source tree from $from to $to.
>
>Thanks in Advance
>
>Sriharsha

Parameters in XSLT are always passed by value, so your question makes
no sense.  If you explain what you are trying to do rather than how
you are tring to do it, we may be able to help.

First have a look at the FAQ (follow the link at the foot of any
message on this list) and www.jenitennison.com for some simple
examples of how XSLT is used.  Its not like writing Java or C.  Its
*much* easier than that.

Regards,
Trevor Nash
--
Traditional training & distance learning,
Consultancy by email

Melvaig Software Engineering Limited
voice:     +44 (0) 1445 771 271
email:     tcn@melvaig.co.uk