RE: l "& #xA0; vs & #160;" version 2 proposal.

> Considering the number of questions this raises,
> How many rules would be broken if   were added
> to an XSLT engine? I.e. put in as part of the rec?

What exactly are you proposing?

Mandating that with the HTML output method, the Unicode character "no-break
space" should always be serialized as " ", perhaps?

My main concern about this is that it would open the floodgates, creating
pressure to standardize other aspects of the serialized output. I think I'd
prefer this to be left to implementers.

Mike Kay