RE: XSL with Netscape and Opera

Hello Kevin !

The way of associating a stylesheet with xml document is defined in corresponding W3C Recommendation [1], in short you have to use special processing instruction with "xml-stylesheet" as its target, like this one:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="style.xsl"?>
Using XSL stylesheet at client-side assumes target browser is xsl-aware, but Opera and Netscape 6.0 are not such ones.
Only latest Netsape 6.1 PR1 based on mozilla 0.9.1 code has xslt support, but the processor they use is still in deep development stage.
So, at the moment the only way you have is server-side styling.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet
---
Oleg Tkachenko,
Multiconn International