Re: Question about Michael Kay's book

I'm Apache, Linux, Java mostly. I worked on a project with Cocoon at the
start of the year. I turn to the book all the time. A few days ago I was
fighting with xsl:sort and loosing. I looked it up in the index and
found that my error was a common one, fixed it and all was better :-)

It just touches on Cocoon. Look elsewhere if you want a book on that.
   and then get a copy of his book anyway :-)

Gary