Re: Recursion logic / coding

Xerces/Xalan are the XML/XSL processors.

$1 is the name of the first parameter.  Sorry for not adding those to the
code sample...  I can't seem to find something that says one way or another
if parameter names can start with a number.

So before the coding processes the rest of the text node, I should recurse
over the first part of the node.  Did I understand your suggestion
correctly?