RE: Newbie XSL Advice

My advice would be:
(a) don't try to use the old WD-xsl dialect. It's limited in functionality,
badly documented, badly supported, proprietary, and obsolete.
(b) if you can't upgrade the browsers used by your target audience, then use
server-side transformation. My preference would be for Java servlets, but if
you're more comfortable with ASP pages, that's fine.

Mike Kay
Software AG