This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Re: Re: A Generic template for multi-pass processing (Was: Re: Applying two transformations consecutively)
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Re: A Generic template for multi-pass processing (Was: Re: Applying two transformations consecutively)
- From: "Chris Nolte" <nolte at silicon-age dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:59:55 -0700
- Organization: Silicon Age, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
Thanks for the detailed reply. I get the general idea now--I just didn't
see the <xsl:apply-templates select="$thisPass/templateRef/*"> line before,
so was lost as to where to begin, how everything fits together.
This looks like great stuff. I'll try it out, and let you know if I need
more hand-holding. :)
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list